ELIGIBILITY: Open to artists worldwide, who are 18 years of age or older at the time they submit their entries. More specific eligibility requirements for contests, awards and exhibitions are set forth in the submission materials available at koisartistaward.com(the “Submission Materials”).
By participating in the contests, artists awards or exhibitions, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and that the decisions regarding the Awards, and the application of the Official Rules, are final and binding in all respects.
Usage & Copyright
This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions between the artist and Blue Koi Gallery. Prior to submitting their artwork, all artists who wish to participate in any competition on our website (koisartistaward.com) are required to consent to the following terms:
- Artwork will only be used for marketing, promotional, and display purposes. This includes featuring them on the Blue Koi Gallery website, social media platforms, etc.
- The artist hereby grants permission to Blue Koi Gallery to archive selected artwork as a part of the exhibition. This archival will be made accessible for public viewing on our official website (koisartistaward.com).
- The selected works will feature the artist’s name, the title of their artwork, and a link back to their website. If the artist doesn’t have a website, we’ll include their email address for contact purposes.
- Artist shall retain all copyrights of any image they submit to the Blue Koi Gallery.
- The images on this site will not be resold, exchanged, or copied.
- Entry fees are non-refundable
AWARDs; TAXES: Cash awards will be paid by Paypal domestically and internationally. Ensure the proper email in order to obtain prize. After prize is sent to the email provided by entrant, The Blue Koi Gallery is no longer responsible or liable. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of an Award winner. Prize(s), if any, cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Awards, including, with limitation, the selection of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state courts or federal courts sitting in Missouri; (b) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Awards, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and The Blue Koi Gallery in connection with the Award and Contests, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
ALL ARTWORK APPEARING ON THE BLUE KOI GALLERY REMAINS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE ORIGINAL ARTIST.
Unless otherwise stated, The Blue Koi Gallery and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Blue Koi Gallery. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Blue Koi Gallery for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Blue Koi Gallery
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Blue Koi Gallery
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Blue Koi Gallery
- Redistribute content from The Blue Koi Gallery
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Blue Koi Gallery does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Blue Koi Gallery, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Blue Koi Gallery shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Blue Koi Gallery reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Blue Koi Gallery a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Changes to these Terms: The Blue Koi Gallery reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms. Notice of any new or revised Terms, as well as the location of the new or revised statement, will be posted on the Site for at least twenty (20) days after the change. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Any change to these Terms shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.
The Blue Koi Gallery assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, and The Blue Koi Gallery assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections or other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the Competition.
In no event will The Blue Koi Gallery, its members, event partners or its officers, directors, employees, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any contestant’s access to and use of the website and participation in the competition. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or use or non-infringement.